What Is Instagram
How to post on Instagram
1. Log into your Instagram account on your Android mobile app or from your iOS app.
2. Touch the square at an all-time low of the screen with a “+” (plus) image within.
3. Choose the picture (or video or GIF) you would like to post from your phone gallery or you can add the latest photo taken with your smartphone camera. To form a multi-image post, you can add up to ten photos in one post – touch the grey circle with a picture of bedded squares and continue selecting pictures you need to use.
4. Hit “Next” at the highest of the screen, then choose your filter if you would like to use one, and hit “Edit” to form different changes to the approach the image’s crop, brightness, saturation, and more.
5. Hit “Next”, mention people which are in the photo, and use other social sites– such as Twitter or Facebook or Tumblr– and simultaneously upload your favorite photos there, also.
6. Hit “Share” to send your post go on Instagram.
Best Time To Post On Instagram On Sunday
Instagram disclosed the secrets behind its algorithmic rule during a June 2018 presentation and stressed that the highest 3 factors that influence however a post shows up during a user’s feed include:
Interest: Posts that include content a user has antecedently shown interest will most likely appear on the top of the feed.
Recency: More modern posts get priority ranking than posts that square measure days or weeks previous.
Relationship: Posts from friends, relatives, and users with higher overall past interactions will also be among top feeds.
Sunday: 7:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 4:00 p.m.
Why these hours?
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Morning hours are one of the best times to upload your photos on Sundays because everyone awakes late. Most people cannot resist checking their phones to visualize what they have not seen from the last 7-8 hours while they were asleep. when 11:00 a.m., however, you will see a small amount of drop-in social activities, thanks to breakfast and homework.
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Everybody is lying simply at home and having leisure time. They are most likely checking their phones just to pass the time.
Differences in time zones also follow these particular hours, because in these hours people from other places are also using Instagram either waiting for Sunday morning or on Monday morning in their offices or homes. So, Don’t forget to update your Instagram account in these particular hours on Sundays. Good luck!