It is important to know the campaign structure and budget. Campaign structure has the following three levels:
- Campaign– containing Ad sets with different objectives. It helps to have an organized advertisement. Each campaign is designed for one objective.
- Ad set- contains ads with their targeted audience, budget, bidding, placements, and budget.
- Ad– is the basic unit of any campaign, with different URLs, ad images, and ad copy.
Facebook Ad Set Budget
The most critical step for a campaign is to assign a budget. There are two budgeting options:
- Daily Budget
- Lifetime Budget
Daily budget is the one being spent on the ads daily. Facebook can automatically optimize your budget by spending 25% more than your daily budget on the days of higher potential opportunities and vice versa. On the other hand, the lifetime budget is the one that is automatically but unevenly divided on the campaign dates by Facebook. You have to set the campaign dates for Facebook to decide the spent each day.
Facebook Ad Delivery Optimization
You can also choose a method for ad delivery optimization. It is about the goal you have to achieve:
- If you need to draw traffic, optimize for Link Clicks
- If you want conversions, choose Conversions
- If you want app installation, select App Install
Manual Bidding Vs Automatic Bidding Facebook
Tries using automatic bidding if you are new to the advertisement. In this way, you will not need any previous knowledge. But if you have a knowhow of bidding, go for manual bidding.
Facebook Ads Scheduling
You can set custom schedules for deliveries. In this way, your ad reaches the audience on your chosen day and time. To run the ads all time is a recommended option for your first-ever campaign. You can change the schedules later depending upon the ad reports.
Facebook Optimization For Ad Delivery
You can choose:
- Standard delivery– delivering ads with low cost at an optimal speed
- Accelerated delivery– delivering ads with higher costs at a higher speed
It is recommended to use standard delivery for your ads as accelerated delivery ends up with a higher cost and is suitable only for time-sensitive campaigns.
Then Place Order and Publish!